What's your favorite city?

There are so many places to explore and cities to see, but out of the ones I've been to, my top pick is Hong Kong followed by Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, el distrito federal (Mexico City), and then Paris, France. I think Tokyo, Japan would make the cut, but I haven't been there yet. Oh so the reason I like HK so much is that you can still feel the traces of magic that surround the place. I'm impressed by the style of living with conservation of space, since it stresses living with only what you really need. The transportation is convenient with it's tram system that takes you anywhere around the city where you can find many many things within walking distance. It's fun to take a double decker bus and sit at the top front and watch all of the taxis and government cars line up at stoplights. Very very few people have a car because it's inconvenient, and you can just take the train. I like it's booming economic growth that makes way for many interesting and different things to be found there. You can also bargain, the food is excellent, and it's just overall amazing. Wongfu Productions' The One Days: HK videos do a nice job in capturing some of the essence of this wonderful city: http://wongfuproductions.com/WFvideos/?s=one+days&x=0&y=0
Every place has it's own unique feeling and quality, and all of them are full of wonderment to explore. I think traveling to many different places allows you to discover how brilliant the world is, so travel as much as you possibly can.

Ask me anything

Comments

  1. my favorite city is london :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts