Time to JET!

And we're back after 3? years. I apologize for the absence, but now that I'm free (well almost ;) from the bureaucratic ludicrousness that is the school system, hopefully I will have things back in disorder :>

Also I've made it into the JET Programme! Yay! And we are finding out about placements tomorrow! I'm supa excited! 

So so much has happened since my time studying in Malaysia. As I read about all the things I did, I realize how horrible my memory must be...but I also get a kick out of what I wrote and sometimes laugh about my wording XD that probably should be a bit sad, but it's all hilarious to me.

Anyway, I will do my best to try to do a semi catch-up of what's been going on these past few years. In trying to channel my self of three years ago, I'll try to stick to the previous formatting as well. Okay! Without too much more narrative dialogue, let's begin with pics!

recap: epic tiredness, walk-bus, FCP 7 lab fail, home nom nom hamachi-kama y arroz leftovers, JET antsyness, cookies and min melon :> once upon a time catch-up, and major EDFN catchup after blogging

dreams: clear in content, sensical, but not clear after waking

Comments

Popular Posts