Quotes Discovered backlog: January & February

1:

To paint teaches you to see differently,

To travel teaches you to live differently,

To navigate the waves of life with gusto you must hone your creativity~~ 

For creativity is where dreams and reality merge, 

Like the sky meets the waters at the horizon.” 

   ~Jessica GreenLeaf? GreenLeaf & Blueberry


2:


It is not the critique who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of achievement, and who at the worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly...” 

   ~Theodore Roosevelt


We are writers, my love. 

We don’t cry. We bleed on paper” 

      ~a.y. via deadpoetspub insta


I want to live simply. I want to sit by the window when it rains and read books I’ll never be tested on. I want to paint because I want to, not because I’ve got something to prove. I want to listen to my body, fall asleep when the moon is high and wake up slowly, with no place to rush off to. I want not to be governed by money or clocks or any of the artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. I just want to be, boundless and infinite.” 

      ~??? via deadly_academic insta


If the journey is the destination, then we must learn how to become better travelers. To become better travelers, we must first learn how to orient ourselves. Where are you now? Do you want to be here? If not, why do you want to move on?” 

    ~Ryder Carroll

The Bullet Journal Method


Action is the antidote to despair.” 

              ~Joan Baez

Comments

Popular Posts