Remember


Sunday March 28th, 2021



This morning I woke up. 



I woke up and started to cry.



Because I remembered.



I remembered how disappointed I am with my brother and my parents and how thoughtless they can be. 


I remembered that their words and their actions don’t align and I’m tired of their pretending. And I’m tired of pretending. 


March has been hard because it has been hard to breathe.


And it’s hard to have compassion for hypocrisy.

And I won’t stand for the abuse.

And I’m tired. 


I’m tired of not being loved properly. 


How do I overcome this?

I need to overcome this, so that I can breathe.


“Remember the rosemary and begin again at the start.”


“Rosemary is for remembrance. Pray. Love. Remember.”


I can pray.

But I’m not sure how to love.

And I can’t remember what it is that I’m supposed to remember.


But I think my soul knows.

And my dreams remember.



Just take deep breaths.

And believe. 



Someone is waiting for you.

Comments

  1. I think I figured out how to love people a little, but I don't know how to feel love from others. Whenever someone shows me love and affection, I just feel numb. I logically know it's something very nice and precious that they're doing, but I can't genuinely feel them. And that makes me sad everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts