Now and the Future

Oh so yup I'm still a procrastinator to no end. That speech didn't get finished till about 2 in the morning the day it was due. =__= and it didn't help that I don't have Microsoft Office to make PowerPoint slides...so I downloaded Open Office which took a while since the internet's a bit slow. All in all the presentations went well in the class. We have pretty good speakers in the class and the best part is that everyone is completely different. Hehe and I think I found another food enthusiast. Maybe we can be accomplices wahahahaha! >.< I'm so jealous of her job! She's an assistant chef at a nice hotel, so she gets to try a ton of different things. She also seems to know a whole lot about cooking. I bet she could teach me a lot about cooking and baking. Time to make more friends! Speaking of which, I went with a new friend to eat lunch and shop at Sunway Pyramid today. Yesterday we went to eat lunch at "the purple" shop also (Juk & ABC). Hehe apparently all the food restaurants outside are identified by the color that it's painted. So far I've eaten at the pink, I think yellow, and purple ones haha. Oh and at the mall we went to Secret Recipe for lunch where we shared kid mini burgers, pumpkin soup, and actual freshly blended fruit punch oh and a chocolate covered pretzel from Auntie Anne's. I bought a starry headband and >.< more anime...I'm such a super anime geek. One of them was Soul Eater The Movie which actually isn't a movie, but rather a dvd of the animated scenes in one of the Soul Eater games all put together. Haha oh well it was cheap and the action was fun to watch plus trying to figure out what was going on was cool too, but I am a bit disappointed that it wasn't a legit movie.

I really find it ironic that the most obvious things in life are also the most easily forgotten. There are so many amazing people in the world and it would be wonderful to get to know everyone, but since that's not really in the realm of practicality, I guess the best I can do is strive to do what I can in building a better future. :P Doesn't that sound absolutely convoluted? Oh well, it's an endless goal. Strangely, it seems like this has been the goal the whole time, even while I was unaware of it haha. Still, the gravity in which everything is connected is infinitely intimidating. Hopefully I can keep these things in mind as life goes on and I continue to shape my true self. =.= it would be nice if I could remember what I was thinking when I had mini epiphanies.

Well, time to keep working toward the goal. Gotta study for a Calc quiz tomorrow in efforts to get a good grade to transfer credit and understand physics to my degree to complete my "education" to get a extremely expensive piece of paper to say I'm qualified to work in "the real world" which all of us has been a part of this whole time. These lessons had better be applicable continuously in the future. Oh wait...that's right, the things we learn now become severely outdated by the time we graduate. Hmmm well it still seems like progress is being made for humanity, but at what cost I wonder. Guess the system is working somehow and the future does seem bright, so I suppose continuing on the path still mostly blind is the better choice, since fighting the system is nearly impossible. Heading toward the light at the end of the tunnel/the goal seems like better time spent than fighting monsters in the dark. That is of course assuming that we can't bypass the monsters and find a quicker way out of the tunnel. Okay! Time to actually study. Sorry about the blog bi-polarness. Thanks for putting up with me!

Dreams: None to report, but vaguely there.

Comments

Popular Posts