Week One, Done!

Wahahahahaha! I've made it through the first week of classes. Actually it isn't really that big a deal. I just find it really fun to type Wahahahahahahaha! Hehe and it's only Thursday. Wow, so this is what it's like to not have Friday classes and to begin the weekend early.  ^O^ amazing! I'm actually a bit surprised to not be struggling in calc and actually understanding it :> it's a miracle! In public speaking, we have a introductory speech on Monday, so I think I will talk about lion dance, baking, and anime huhuh let's see how well that goes over. >.< I don't want to write it! Oh, it just occurred to me how funny it would be to explain what BAMF means to someone that is sensitive to cussing. It was raining again a bit ago. :) I love the rain.

viernes, viernes, viernes es el dia mejor. Today I stayed home all day and watched the first few episode of a Taiwanese Drama w/o subs so I got bored of that and watched some more Shaman King and snacked on tidbits for the whole day. Now I'm eating satay, which is the best I've eaten so far this trip. I think my uncle and cousins have ditched me at home. This is probably the 1st time I've been home alone at this house. Hmm. Well once I finish dinner (you probably know how long that'll take), I'm going to not procrastinate and actually write my speech for class AND read the book. O.O I'll be impressed myself if this actually happens. Hehe. Tomorrow we're having dim sum ^.^ and I'll be going to another show with my Aunty.  

Dreams: Driving in the snow with a friend, taking care of puppies, catching a fish and trying to get it through a tangled web of fishing line made from others and the fish being taken by an owl.

 Darn. They slipped away again.

Comments

Popular Posts