Fly Time

So after a total of about 16 hours on a plane. I am in Hong Kong! Hehe, but this is just a transfer. Since the time I was semi-packed for this trip, I rush packed while getting a scolding from my mom for not being ready already and got to the airport , said goodbye to my parents and brother who reluctantly let me go...well my parents anyway. My brother just wants me to bring him back Gundams and is excited to have a summer to himself. ;P Either way, I made it to San Francisco without any mishaps, sorta, and then had a 4 hour layover till I hopped on to a Cathay Pacific plane to HK.

Oh on the flight to San Fran there was a cool nature video playing about volcanoes and the animals that inhibit the landmasses that they create. Did you know that it snows in Hawaii? And there is a creepy vampire-type bug that sucks the life out of the slowly dying animals that can't survive the cold slowly freeze to death on the mountain somewhere in Hawaii.

I got a bit of sleep too and had a dream that I was standing at a tall table talking to some guy I knew. For some reason I went to grab this glass that was on the table because it was about to fall or something and I guess I must have been half awake cuz I caught myself actually making the motion of grabbing something as I was waking up. In an effort not to embarrass myself, I quickly moved to grab my arm instead of the arm of the poor lady sitting next to me that my hand was headed for. Haha weird.

The 13 hour flight was full of more sleeping, some eating, and watching Lovely Bones and the HK movie verison of Mulan. Other than that nothing much to report really. It's strange though, I can definitely feel the atmosphere changing as I get closer and closer to my destination. It made me happy to feel the humidity and magic that surrounds Hong Kong as I stepped off of the plane. I'll be staying here a couple of days on my way back, so I'm not sad to be leaving so fast. I'm also pretty excited to be hearing all the different languages being spoken around me, both Mandarin and Cantonese, Malay, and English with a Malaysian accent haha! Best of all, I'm starting to pick up on parts of the languages too.

Recap: rush pac, airport, read, fly, airport, fly, sleep, eat, sleep, airport.

Dreams: Dreamt, but can't remember them.

Comments

Popular Posts