Packing time!

So what am I doing up at 3 in the morning? Trying to pack of course! But first, clothes need to washed and while they're drying, why not start blogging and watch xxxHolic? For those of you that don't know me hi! I'm Mandy, a student at the University of Colorado Denver double majoring in Chemistry and Philosophy and minoring in Chinese Studies. Where am I going? Well you'll see, assuming that I keep blogging anyway. Chances are you probably know me, so you know where I'm headed hehe.


Recap: Dim sum for lunch, missing fun at the park, shopping instead, $ argument T.T, goodbyes, red bean soup, fun talk with a friend, more goodbyes, slightly serious packing/room cleaning, xxxHolic dvd in, laundry in the washer then dryer, then present time.

Dreams: something about friends in a boba shop later putting on a play with kids for a project?

Comments

Popular Posts