Dead Sleep

Last night, I was insanely tired and my neck and shoulders kinda hurted...yes hurted probably from the standing up all day and trying to put make-up on peoples' faces. For not really doing much, I was exhausted by the time we go home, even after the nap at the studio.

Today I managed to finally take care of all the school things: registered for Calc I and Public Speaking, paid all the fees, and got the offer letter out of the way. Now that that's done, I just have to worry about classes starting next week after orientation on Thursday. After that we had some lunch (a giant curry puff and a drink w/ asam boi in it...I can't remember the name, I'll have to ask my cousin what it is again) and went to look for a cable for my camera, and we did find one, but the lady was trying to rip us off saying that the chord was RM 180. I think I'll just have my cousin load in the pictures using his camera and I'll get a chord off of ebay or something once I get back. Sorry that the pictures are taking so long. They'll be up soon. After that, we made a quick drop-off to Uncle Ramani's family. I need to go eat with them sometime. 

Since yesterday was so tiring, I decided to take a rest day and got some cendol and rojak to eat while I surfed the net and half watched Romeo x Juliet. I also exercised a bit and practiced lion dancing. T.T I still can't do a legit pushup. Afterward, I tried looking for a Malaysian lion dance team to practice with with little success. They all look pretty intimidating too since they've gone to tournaments, and there don't seem to be any girls apart of the teams either. Aside from that I found information for this year's lion dance competition in Genting Highlands. My cousin said he would take me to go see it. Yay!

http://www.rwgenting.com/en/entertainment/2010/worldliondance/index.htm

Recap: semi-school tour, car park police warning, nonsensical escalator directions, food buying skill usage, freezing cendol game, arm strength fail! dinner skip, night night!  

Dreams: Having a meeting at some school, but I guess I got bored and climbed on top of a cabinet where I ate lots of sweets and made the people watching the presentation laugh. Formed a dodgeball-like team w/ some troupe members where the game rules were complicated and the balls you were hit with had to be the same as your team colour and other strange rules. I didn't know how to play so I think I cheated without knowing it. (haha yup, I guess since it was just one dream I decided to go a bit more into detail)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts