Here at Last!

Stepping off of the plane in Malaysia, I suddenly felt a little nervous. Not about immigration or my bags getting lost or not being able to find my cousin, but this quick flash of jitters as I wondered whether or not I would fit in here. I keep feeling like people are giving me strange looks like they either know I'm not from Malaysia or they are trying to figure out my ethnicity or something, but maybe I'm just being paranoid. >.<

After getting my luggage, I was questioned suddenly by one of the security guards who asked if I was a student. I quickly made my escape and found my cousin Adrian with no problems. My Uncle was waiting in the car and after the luggage was packed in the trunk, we stopped by my Aunty's make-up studio Pick-A-Brush. Afterwords I went with Adrian to get my passport type photos taken for my school application. We also had stopped by a few food stalls, so my first meal here consisted of Roti Planta with curry, and yummy cold Chendol.

Now I'm unpacked as much as I can be, and I'm getting sleepy. Tonight we are going to Pasar Malam, the night market.

Recap: Most of Sherlock Homes, train ride, speedy interrogation, between lane driving, yumminess, quick call from 'rents, shampoo explosion, and now nappy time!

P.S. I still need to get a chord for my camera in order to transfer photos into the computer, so pics will be up soon!

Comments

Popular Posts